Graduate Engineer - Water/Wastewater
Our employee-owned and multi-disciplined team has an opportunity available for a civil or environmental engineer who is looking to grow their career as a Graduate Water-Wastewater Engineer!
As a member of our Municipal Services team, you will work alongside a talented group of water / wastewater experts to develop innovative solutions for water supply, drinking water treatment, wastewater collection, and wastewater treatment projects. You will have the opportunity to work on projects within the municipal and industrial sectors, which will expose you to a variety of complex and challenging projects within the Twin Cities metro, throughout Minnesota, and across the country. In collaboration with multi-disciplined professionals, you will prepare design calculations and plans and assist in planning and monitoring all aspects of water / wastewater projects from conceptual design through construction administration.
Note: Flexible / hybrid work arrangements (3 days in office / 2 days remote per week) will be considered for self-starter and self-sufficient professionals who have demonstrated an ability to work and/or learn successfully in a remote work environment.
- BS in Civil or Environmental Engineering with an emphasis on water and wastewater treatment and infrastructure design.
- Experienced professional with 2-4 years of experience and an EIT certification.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to apply effective written and verbal communication skills when preparing technical reports and specifications, participating in project team discussions, and interacting with clients and contractors.
- Ability to work outdoors, including walking and climbing over rough terrain while carrying up to 40 pounds and/or standing for extended periods of time.
- Ability travel as needed for construction administration, team meetings, client consultations, site inspections/visits, etc.; Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Previous experience and progressive responsibilities associated with developing construction documentation for various municipal or industrial water/wastewater infrastructure or facilities projects.
- Previous training or experience with ArcMap, XPSWWM, SewerCAD, HydroCAD, WaterCAD and/or Revit.
- Previous experience conducting on-site inspections and construction observations or performing surveying responsibilities, including operation of instruments, recording and interpreting data, and staking.
If you are looking for the opportunity to work in a challenging, creative, and highly-collaborative environment where your talents and ideas will be valued, then apply on-line today to join our team!Apply