Graduate Engineer - Civil (Municipal)
Our employee-owned and multi-disciplined team has an opportunity available for a Graduate Civil / Municipal Engineer who is looking for an opportunity to jumpstart their career by working on a variety of municipal projects.
As a member of our team, you will join a multi-disciplined team of engineering (civil, electrical, mechanical, and structural) and architectural professionals to design a variety of municipal projects within the Twin Cities metro area and throughout the State of Minnesota. You will become engaged in the full life cycle of projects from conception through construction by conducting site assessments, developing construction documents and plans, and observing construction operations.
Note: Flexible / hybrid work arrangements (3 days in office / 2 days remote per week) will be considered for self-starter and self-sufficient professionals who have demonstrated an ability to work and/or learn successfully in a remote work environment.
- BS in Civil Engineering with an emphasis on Municipal or Transportation Engineering.
- Upcoming graduate to experienced professional with and up to three years of progressive experience developing construction documentation for roadway design, utility, grading and drainage, and stormwater management projects.
- Engineer In Training Certification.
- Previous experience conducting on-site inspections and construction observations for municipal or transportation projects.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and MS Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to apply effective verbal and written communication skills when writing specifications and reports, participating in project team discussions, and interacting with clients and contractors.
- Previous experience assisting with the preparation of proposals and fee estimates.
- Previous experience as a member of a multi-disciplined project team.