If you are a recent architecture graduate or an experienced design professional who has an entrepreneurial-spirt and an interest in building design for education, government, corporate, and industrial facilities, consider joining our team as a Graduate Architect in Saint Paul, MN!
As a member of our team, you will collaborate with a group of talented and innovative architecture and engineering professionals in a fun and energizing work environment. From schematic design through construction, you will become engaged in the full life cycle of a variety of challenging projects within several market sectors right here in Minnesota and throughout the country.
As a Graduate Architect, you will be responsible for developing schematic designs, assisting with specification preparation and edits, and preparing construction documents. On occasion, you will also conduct site and facility assessments and perform construction observation to ensure projects are constructed in accordance with design plans and standards.
Note: Flexible / hybrid work arrangements (3 days in office / 2 days remote per week) will be considered for self-starter and self-sufficient professionals who have demonstrated an ability to work and/or learn successfully in a remote work environment.
- NAAB Accredited Bachelors or Masters degree in Architecture.
- Recent graduate or experienced professional with up to four years of design experience.
- Proficiency with Autodesk software, including Revit and AutoCAD; working knowledge of graphics applications including Sketch-Up, Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design is a plus.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to apply effective written and verbal communication and presentation skills when preparing technical reports and documentation, and participating in project team meetings.
- Ability to travel to attend project meetings, conduct on-site consultations and assessments, and meet with team members at other TKDA office locations; Occasional overnight travel will be required.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
- Working knowledge of Lumion, or equivalent, rendering software.
- Previous experience working on multi-disciplined project teams (including civil, structural, mechanical, and electrical).
- Previous experience conducting site and facility assessments and performing construction observation and inspection services.
- Previous commercial facility design experience.
If you are looking for the opportunity to work in a challenging, creative, and highly collaborative environment where your talents and ideas will be valued and recognized, then apply on-line today to join our team!Apply