Senior Proposal Specialist / Marketing Coordinator
Our employee-owned and multi-disciplined team of engineering, architecture and planning professionals is looking for an energetic and creative Senior Proposal Specialist / Marketing Coordinator to produce effective marketing communications pieces. The successful candidate will have an ability to position TKDA through compelling content, a passion for telling stories through visual and written communications, and strong organization skills.
Primary responsibilities include development of effective and competitive proposal documents, ensuring accuracy and quality while upholding company brand standards. You will leverage your organization and time management skills to track opportunity leads, coordinate end-to-end proposal production processes, facilitate project kick-off meetings, and prepare project teams for interviews. Other responsibilities include use of creative, technical, and persuasive writing skills to create qualifications packages, project descriptions, team member resumes, and other marketing content.
Note: Flexible / hybrid work arrangements (3 days in office / 2 days remote per week) will be considered for self-starter and self-sufficient professionals who have demonstrated an ability to work and/or learn successfully in a remote work environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing, Business, Communications, Journalism or related field.
- Five to ten years of hands-on experience developing proposals and creating marketing communications materials in a professional services environment.
- Strong writing skills, with the ability to turn ideas into winning proposal copy.
- Proofreading skills with a demonstrated ability to recognize proper use of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Previous business, proposal/marketing, or technical writing experience; demonstrated ability to create conversational content using technical information provided by subject matter experts; ability to take information from multiple sources and create a uniform, persuasive, and compelling message.
- Previous experience developing, printing, assembling and delivering or shipping hard copy documents to clients in a timely manner.
- Strong organization and time management skills demonstrated by the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to self-motivate, take direction as well as work independently, work collaboratively, and exert a ‘where can I help?’ and ‘do whatever it takes’ attitude.
- Prior experience developing proposals and creating marketing communications materials in a professional services environment.
- Previous experience within the Architecture, Engineering, or Construction industry in proposal and marketing material creation.
- Thorough understanding of the proposal development process and previous experience coordinating all facets of the proposal process: coordination, writing, interfacing with subject experts and project teams, editing/proofing, production, and quality control.
- Graphic design expertise across multi-media platforms.
- Experience with visualization and digital storytelling.
- Photography, videography or video editing skills.
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign and MS Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
If this is the communications opportunity you are looking for, then apply on-line today to join our team! When applying, please provide us with some work samples that highlight your design and communication skills.Apply