Are you an enthusiastic Architect with an entrepreneurial-spirt and strong design skills? Do you want to make an impact and contribute to the growth of a well-respected design team? If so, we have an exciting and rewarding opportunity for you with our Architecture team in Duluth, MN!
As a member of our team, you will contribute to and lead the design efforts for a variety of projects within the educational, governmental, corporate, and industrial sectors right here in Minnesota and throughout the country. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with a multi-disciplined team of highly talented and innovative design and engineering professionals in a fun and energizing work environment.
As a Project Architect on our team, you will be responsible for developing schematic designs, assisting with specification preparation and edits, and preparing construction documentation. You may also serve as a Project Manager and be responsible for coordinating the activities of a multi-disciplined team while managing client expectations, fee estimates, project budgets, and schedules. You will also play a key role in our marketing efforts by participating in the development of project proposals and client presentations, as well as maintaining and establishing client relationships and identifying industry and market trends to launch new business development objectives.
- NAAB Accredited Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture.
- Architectural Registration in the State of Minnesota or ability to become registered within two years of employment; NCARB certification and/or registration in additional states is a plus.
- Two (2) to ten (10) years of experience with progressive responsibilities.
- Previous design experience on educational, governmental, commercial, and industrial projects.
- Aspirations to serve or previous experience serving as a Project Architect and/or Project Manager with demonstrated abilities related to multi-tasking, time management, budgeting, communication (verbal, written, and presentation), and leadership.
- Proficiency with design applications including Revit, AutoCAD, and Sketch-up; Knowledge of graphics applications including Photoshop, Illustrator, and In-Design is a plus.
If you have an interest in working in a challenging and highly-collaborative environment to create effective, aesthetically pleasing and sustainable architectural solutions, look no further! Submit your resume for consideration by applying on-line today.Apply