Intern - Marketing Communications **Summer 2022**
Our employee-owned and multi-disciplined team of engineering and design professionals has an exciting opportunity for you to join our Marketing + Business Development team as a Marketing Communications Intern!
The fast-paced Marketing/Business Development team in downtown Saint Paul, MN, has an exciting opportunity available for a Marketing Intern who will work alongside Marketing Coordinators and other team members to produce winning proposals and marketing materials. Join a cohesive team who likes to have fun while developing graphics and materials to meet needs of internal and external clients!
Note: This opportunity will be structured as a hybrid opportunity. Students/recent grads who possess the required qualifications are encouraged to apply regardless of location. TKDA will provide the selected candidate with a computer and other IT and office equipment needed to successfully perform assigned responsibilities.
- Undergraduate pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, PR, or related field. Recent graduates will also be considered.
- Previous experience and strong working knowledge of InDesign and other Adobe Creative Suite applications (Acrobat, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Previous experience and strong working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated creative writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a hybrid work environment by displaying self-motivation, time management, initiative, and collaboration skills.
- General understanding of printing methods and requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work on a variety of assignments simultaneously in print (multi-page document), digital, and web formats.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Experience working in an office team setting writing and creating materials.
- Previous experience or training using InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite.
If you are looking for an internship where you will be challenged and provided with the opportunity to apply your creativity to real world projects, then apply on-line today to join our team! When applying, please provide us with some work samples that highlight your design and communication skills.Apply