Intern - Marketing Communications *Summer 2023*
Our employee-owned and multi-disciplined team of engineering and design professionals has an exciting opportunity for you to join our Marketing + Business Development team as a Marketing Communications Intern!
The Marketing Communications Intern will work alongside Marketing Coordinators and other team members to produce winning proposals and marketing materials. Join a cohesive team who likes to have fun while developing graphics and materials to meet needs of internal and external clients!
The ideal candidate would be available to work 40 hours per week with occasional overtime throughout the summer of 2023 from mid-May through mid-August. This position would primarily work from our office in downtown Saint Paul, MN; however, there may be instances in which this position would be provided with flexible / hybrid work arrangements.
***Out-of-state students are encouraged to apply and may be eligible for housing assistance.***
Note: To be considered for this opportunity and to perform the assigned responsibilities, candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States and must be able to complete and pass any background, security, and drug test requests required by TKDA, clients, and state and/or federal agencies.
- Undergraduate pursuing a degree in Marketing, Communications, PR, or related field. Recent graduates will also be considered.
- Previous experience and strong working knowledge of InDesign and other Adobe Creative Suite applications (Acrobat, Photoshop, and Illustrator).
- Previous experience and strong working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with demonstrated creative writing and editing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in a hybrid work environment by displaying self-motivation, time management, initiative, and collaboration skills.
- General understanding of printing methods and requirements.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task and work on a variety of assignments simultaneously in print (multi-page document), digital, and web formats.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Experience working in an office team setting writing and creating materials.
- Previous experience or training using InDesign and Adobe Creative Suite.
Click the link below to learn more about the TKDA Internship Experience:
If you are looking for an internship where you will be challenged and provided with the opportunity to apply your creativity to real world projects, then apply on-line today to join our team!
When applying, please provide us with some work samples that highlight your design and communication skills.Apply