Graduate Engineer - Civil
Our employee-owned and multi-disciplined team of engineering and design professionals is looking for a Graduate Civil Engineer who has extensive experience developing preliminary and final designs for varied site design projects within the manufacturing / industrial, private development, renewable energy, education, and municipal / government sectors.
As a member of our team, you will work alongside other Civil, Architectural, Electrical, Mechanical, and Structural professionals to provide civil design on multi-discipline public and private projects, including industrial, commercial development, utility infrastructure and facility design, stormwater management systems, and corporate and academic campus design.
Note: Flexible / hybrid work arrangements (3 days in office / 2 days remote per week) will be considered for self-starter and self-sufficient professionals who have demonstrated an ability to work and/or learn successfully in a remote work environment.
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited program.
- 2-4 years of progressive design experience with site development projects including site layouts, roadway design, vehicular and/or pedestrian access, site grading, pollution control, and stormwater management.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite applications (Word, Excel, etc.).
- Strong interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills; Ability to participate in project team meetings and interact directly with clients and technical professionals on a frequent basis.
- Ability to travel as needed for team meetings, site visits, etc.; Occasional overnight travel may be required.
- Must possess a valid Driver’s License with a clean driving record.
If you are looking for the opportunity to work in a challenging and highly-collaborative environment where your talents will be recognized and rewarded, then apply on-line today to join our team!Apply