Designer - Mechanical Engineering (Facilities)
We have an exciting opportunity for you to join our Facilities Engineering team in downtown Saint Paul as a Mechanical Designer! As a member of our team, you will join a multi-disciplined group of professionals to deliver building and facility design for a diverse client base in our industrial, government, education, and mining markets. In this role, you will have the opportunity to assist with the design of HVAC, piping, and plumbing system projects by preparing drawings through the utilization of AutoCAD, Revit MEP, and other design applications. In this position, you will also be responsible for performing basic mechanical calculations and completing redline revisions.
- Associate’s Degree or Certification in Mechanical System Design, Mechanical Drafting, Mechanical Engineering Technology, or related field.
- Five or more years of progressive design experience with an emphasis on design of HVAC, plumbing, and piping systems.
- Ability to layout ductwork and piping systems in a 3D environment.
- Proficiency with AutoCAD and Revit MEP.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong communication skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter with the ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Previous HVAC and/or plumbing design experience.
- Previous experience in layout of ductwork and/or piping.
If you are looking for the opportunity to work in a challenging, creative, and highly-collaborative environment where your talents and ideas will be valued, then apply on-line today to join our team!Apply