We have an exciting and rewarding opportunity available for an Administrative Assistant to join our Municipal team in Saint Paul, MN! As a member of our team, you will support and collaborate with highly talented project managers and engineering professionals, be very involved with all division operations and activities, and work in a team-oriented and fast-paced work environment.
Your primary responsibilities will include providing administrative support to the Municipal Leadership Team including the Vice President and Group Managers, department schedule coordination, the preparation of project proposals or letters of interest, reports, correspondence, specifications, and project manuals. In addition, you will develop materials and supporting documents for the contracting process, quality management plans, and project team meetings.
Through your contributions and support, you will learn about our industry and play an active role in keeping everything in order and everyone on task.
Note: Flexible / hybrid work arrangements (3 days in office / 2 days remote per week) will be considered for self-starter and self-sufficient professionals who have demonstrated an ability to work and/or learn successfully in a remote work environment.
- Associate Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Communications, or English and a minimum of five years of related experience.
- Ability to coordinate schedules and manage calendars according to division business needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication and proofreading skills with a demonstrated ability to recognize proper use of grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Previous business or technical writing experience; demonstrated ability to create conversational content using technical information provided by subject matter experts; ability to create continuity and consistency with the content when information is provided by multiple sources.
- Extensive experience and thorough working knowledge of MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Microsoft Project).
- High level of integrity and discretion demonstrated by previous experience handling confidential and sensitive information of projects, financials, employees, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Strong organization skills demonstrated by the ability to prioritize and multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Positive, helpful demeanor, with a passion for providing exceptional customer service.
- Analytical, resourceful, creative, and solution oriented; able to proactively identify areas for improvement and provide solutions to improve efficiencies and correct errors where appropriate.
- Experience using technology and resources efficiently.
- Strong attention to detail and data accuracy.
- Previous Administrative Assistant experience within a professional services environment.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Communication, English or related field.
- Previous experience with Bluebeam or Acrobat Pro.
- Previous experience with Deltek Vision or other ERP business-management software.
- Previous experience performing basic financial tasks including billing and invoice processing.
If you enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a talented team of professionals and want an opportunity to be in a highly-visible and constantly evolving role, look no further! Submit your resume for consideration by applying on-line today.Apply