History of TKDA
The Toltz Engineering Company was incorporated in 1910. In 1919, the name was changed to Toltz, King and Day to recognize the contributions of not only civil engineer Max Toltz, but also the work of civil/structural engineer Wesley E. King, and architect Beaver Wade Day. In 1956, the name was changed to Toltz, King, Duvall, Anderson and Associates to acknowledge civil engineer Arndt J. Duvall, architect Gerald A. Anderson, and the other employees of the firm.
Today, the firm is known as TKDA and remains headquartered in Saint Paul where it was founded over 100 years ago.